3rd Year Anniversary Cocktail Party
March 18, 2012 at 8PM - 11PM at the Blue Parrot
3rd Annual Scavenger Hunt, Raffle & Party
November 23, 2011 at 7:30pm
Oktoberfest 2011 Fundraiser at Manne's Biergarten
VIDAS Free Spay/Neuter Clinic for Dogs & Cats
The VIDAS Free spay and neuter clinic is this August from the 13th - 18th! Reception will be from 9am-12pm. Animals must not eat for at least 8 hours before surgery.
Volunteers needed to help with:
- Promoting the clinic by giving out fliers. Print fliers here.
- Airport pick ups and drop offs (picking the vets up from Cancun airport)
- Recovery room
- Check in
- Check out
Donated drinks are needed for the volunteers -- Water, Gatorade and CocaCola
If you are interested in helping with any of above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Anniversary Cocktail Party - April 3, 2011
2nd Annual Scavenger Hunt, Raffle & Party
November 26, 2010 at 7:30pm
Want to have some fun for a good cause? Then Coco’s Cat Rescue needs you!
Our Scavenger Hunt last year was a blast and was a big success as a fundraiser too. This year the Scavenger Hunt will be followed by a raffle and disco until 2am!
Maybe locate something simple but hard to find; dance on a bar to retrieve an item on the list; anything goes and you should be ready for anything!
We need teams of two hunters each and there will be prizes for the winners and the team that raises the most money in sponsorship. The winning team will be the team that earns the most points, as each item is worth a different amount. The scavenger hunt will be timed for one hour. A tie breaker will apply if it’s a draw.
Teams are encouraged to dress up for the scavenger hunt.
Hunters, please sign up now and get your sponsor form to start raising money. To enter you'll need a minimum of $500 pesos donation per team. Sponsorship forms will be provided to help you arrange your team’s sponsors. And you must have a digital camera to provide proof of finding the scavenger items.
To sign up please e-mail: email@example.com
NOTE to Playa businesses: WE NEED RAFFLE PRIZES AND SCAVENGER HUNT PRIZES!! If you wish to participate your logo will go on all promotional materials.
1st Anniversary Cocktail Party - March 21st, 2010
Spay Day - February 21st, 2010
Coco's Cat Rescue is happy to be participating in the Humane Society International Spay Day 2010 campaign.
On February 21st, 2010, we will offer free cat spays and neuters at the veterinary office of Medivet in Playa del Carmen.
- Spreading the word - Tell everyone you know to bring their unsterilized cat to this event.
- Volunteering - Help out in reception or recovery, or assist in trapping and later returning feral cats to be sterilized.
- Donating - Veterinarians are donating their time to perform surgeries. But Coco's is paying for all the surgical equipment. Your donation will help us perform more free spays/neuters! Donations of bottled water and Gatorade are also needed.